Friday, February 23, 2007

A busy day... - Lisa

Today for me has been a very busy day! Starting with a luncheon that I actually chaired for Williamson Medical Center and St. Thomas for women and heart disease month, to getting everything ready to fly out, to continuing (unsuccessfully thus far) to get the FAFSA done for Sarah for college by Mar. 1st deadline.

The great news is that I wasn't sure how this would all work and like normal God has taken charge and the worries of the week have disappeared! The luncheon went wonderfully, the flights are going well so far (getting ready to fly to London) and the FAFSA form, lets just say I am counting on God to help with that process but no worries.

The group is having a wonderful time getting to know one another and we are all excited to see what God has in mind for us! The plane is here!! We will be boarding in about 20 min.

Peace,

Lisa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Lisa,
You go girl!!!! I am praying for you and your team. We definetly have to get together when you get back. Went to Guatemala in Jan and it was great. Going to Costa Rica in about 3 weeks with my sister and family for Spring break!!!!
Got lots to catch up with. God bless you all and may He keep you in the palm of His hand. I can't wait to hear from you! Love always,
Millie.....

Anonymous said...

Hey Lisa,

You are continually amzaing me!!! You go girl!!! God is truly using you to be an inspiration. I can't wait till you move back here and the women of this area are blessed by your growing story. I, of course, am counting on you becoming a Great Banquet junkie witht he rest of us and there are so many women in this area who need to see what a lot of faith and a little courage can do for a woman.

God bless you and stay safe,

Love ya,

Annabelle